Friday, January 9, 2009

We're Boring




Today was pretty low key once again. We spent the morning cleaning up so my mom wouldnt freak out when she came home. We got our tip money from the route, sent by Bruce and Lynne (Thank you!). Along with checks and cash we got gift cards to 7-11, Target and Regal movie tickets, all of which we do not have in Carlsbad! I thought that was pretty funny, all three giftcards we cant use. Oh well another reason for a trip back to Cali! haha!

Johnny has been putting in school time for Maddy everyday. They do flashcards, build legos, practice counting and planty more. Shes so smart, I really want to get her into a daycare. I know she'll do really well. Once Johnny has found a job then Ill start looking for daycare and a job for myself. We also decided that if he isnt working by thursday then Ill start handing out my resume to the dental offices in town.
We decided to take a trip to check out Hastings. Its a movie, book, music, video game and rental store all in one. We got a couple cheap movies and some new books for Maddy. They have a lot of really cheap used movies so that may be my new movie stop.
Johnny and I also played electronic banking Monopoly. I like that so much more than regular Monopoly! It makes the super long game a little shorter. We still gave up before anyone really won, but unofficially I won!
Now we are watching Dumb and Dumber... Johnnys movie pick....

No comments:

Post a Comment