Sunday, January 11, 2009

Missing Sunday Bday Dinner

This morning Johnny and I decided to run/bike together. He mapped out a 3 mile loop and he was going to run and I would ride my mom's bike. First we had to take off the baby seat we had attempted to put on the bike. When I attempted to ride it we realized the tires were flat. We got out the pump and after 10 minutes of pretending we were getting somewhere we realized that the tire must have a hole in it. So Johnny ran and I stayed home.

Then I ran out to get a few last minute things for Johnny's birthday tomorrow. I kept thinking that we should have a special dinner tonight since that is what we usually do but then I realized I would still have to make tomorrow special too.


We watched the Chargers game, Johnny for the Steelers and my Mom for the Chargers. It cracks me up because my mom cheers like she is at the stadium, VERY LOUDLY! Then theres Johnny who barely whispers, "Go, Go, Go" Its like hes afraid my mom is going to beat him up for cheering for the opposite side. We painted Cole's face in Steeler colors and had him run out yelling,"Go Steelers!"
Johnny had a bad headache so we ended up not going to church. We watched Dan in Real Life and then headed to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment