Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Johnny!!

Today Johnny turned 25. I was thinking about how I completely freaked out when he turned 20 and yet 25 was no big deal. He seemed so old jumping from 19 to 20! Now he just looks old...Just kidding!! We kept pretty low key today as usual, except I spent practically all day in the kitchen. I made Johnny a Birthday cake and chicken and dumplings. It wasnt the same recipe Lynne makes and Johnny said it wasnt as good either...Atleast I made the dumplings...hah. I got Johnny a couple video games and some socks.

There were a few more job listings in this weeks paper. We sent his resume to a cable company that is hiring people to install cable. One of the qualifications is the ability to climb or be able to learn to climb, haha, I think he has a good chance for that. He also could apply to be a cop and then get certified through the city but he said he would never want to be a cop. He could do the same thing for fire fighting, Im trying to talk him into it....I think he would be really good at that and a long time ago he told me that he wanted to be a fire fighter at Disneyland so he could spend the night there. Not to mention, Fire fighters are hot! hahaha!!! Or he could stick with the cable company...

No comments:

Post a Comment