Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Long Day

Last night I didnt sleep very well because I kept debating whether or not to go to Pueblo with my mom. I knew if I stayed home the boys would be goofing off and playing video games which would leave me bored. On the other hand if I went I wouldnt be here to help get Johnny ready for his interview. In the end I decided to stay.

I got up at 7 this morning and had coffee with my mom. I woke up Cole and then walked him to school. Its nice that his new school is so close. It took me less then 15 minutes to walk there and back. Then I got Johnny up and we took a trip to storage to drop off some more boxes we have been slacking on getting there.

We spent the rest of the day hanging out and cleaning up a little. Johnny picked up Cole from school and took him to tutoring. We had dinner and then got ready for bed. It feels like I've done so much today but looking back I really didnt. Tomorrow is Johnny's interview so wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment