Friday, January 30, 2009

Hahahaha!!

Yes, that is just for you Bethany! Im bored out of my mind waiting for Johnny to get home from another long day of work so I thought I would write a blog. Johnny has been working all week cart attending at Walmart. He says its pretty easy but is really tiring. He thinks he is working too hard and he needs to slow down a bit because its taking a lot out of him. The other guys he works with are bigger slackers and he gets frustrated because a few times hes gone in to work and most the carts are spread all over the parking lot and then the guy who was supposed to be keeping up with it goes on lunch and leaves Johnny to clean it all up. Now we found out that he has to work tomorrow too so that makes 6 days in a row and Johnny was really looking forward to the weekend off.

It has been very different without Johnny around. Im trying to be the good little homemaker but it hasnt been as easy as Id hoped. Here is my day:
7: wake up with Madison
9: Shower and get us dressed for the day
10: Get Johnny up and make breakfast
1:take Johnny to work (I need the car)
3:Pick Cole up from school and start hw
4:take Cole to tutoring
5:pick up Cole and get Johnny for his lunch
530:start dinner
6:Take Johnny back to work
7:Bathe the kids
8:Kids in bed and try and clean
10:Pick up Johnny
1015:Pass out

Its very exciting I know and youd be surprised how much energy it takes to get everyone in and out of the car a million times a day! Oh well, I know Johnny is working way harder than I am so cant complain too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment