Tuesday, January 6, 2009

No Good, Very Bad Day!

Ok so not that bad but it wasnt the best either. First thing this mornign Jonathan went out and handed his resume out to a bunch of offices. All but one said they werent hiring. We are beginning to discover that it is deffinalty who you know in this town and not what you know. My mom is working on that one... After giving his resume to the rudest guy we decided to go next door and try the National Park Services. I think this would be the perfect job for Johnny. They told him he has to find an opening online and fill out the application. They couldnt even take his resume since its a government job. He has to do everything online. The lady Johnny talked to was very nice and gave us a few other places to check out. Johnny is going to keep an eye open for a Parks service job though. He also has a interview on thursday, we dont know much about it though. On the application it says it could be temp work but its better than nothing.

On our way home we decded to go get our hair cut. Johnny's turned out really nicely but they butchered mine! I said I wanted to trim my bangs a little shorter and she gave me a full set of new bangs that barely reach my eyes. Johnny Likes it and demands never to see my forehead again but I dont know yet.

Tomorrow I might drive up to see my bro wrestle. Im not sure though because I dont want to leave Johnny alone with the kids for 2 days but hes really excited about it. For some crazy reason he thinks it will be fun. Ill decide tomorrow probably last minute.....

No comments:

Post a Comment