Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Our Room














For some crazy reason Johnny and I woke up before 5 this morning. Johnny started filling out more applications we had picked up while I tried to stay warm. At 7:45 I took Cole to school and saw that it was 27 degrees! It was soooooo cold!!! We finally got our room unpacked and cleaned up (and by "we" I mean Johnny). I did all the laundry though. Then Johnny and Madison colored pictures to put on the door. Its so nice to have the room unpacked!!


Tomorrow we might drive to Hobbs to put in a couple more resumes to the mine offices. My mom was saying that Johnny could get a temp job working at Brewers. Its a gas station store. My mom knows the owner and has been talking to him and he said he could use some help. It doesnt pay very much but more than nothing. Johnny has to talk to the guy still so we will see. The xmas money is running out though so we need to find something!


















No comments:

Post a Comment