Sunday, January 18, 2009

28 Days Missing

Today has been 4 weeks since we have left California. All day today I kept thinking of all the things we've missed:
  • At least 4 play dates with Hannah and Benny
  • 3 trips to Disneyland, probably more
  • 8 Dinners with Mom and Dad (4 homemade and 4 from IHop, maybe Daltons)
  • 6 or more shopping trips with Jessica (I need to go to Target and Im waiting for when your out here btw)
  • 1 pedicure with Britney
  • 3 Dinners with Pete, Tiffany, Kylie and Ashton
  • David's birthday
  • A night at the Mission Inn with horse and carriage ride
  • David and Bethany's new house
  • Alien chit chat with Delaney
  • Festival of Lights at the Wild Animal Park
  • Sea World

But mostly YOU!!!

2 comments:

  1. We miss you too! Keep sticking it out, I know it's difficult, but you guys can do it. And if all else fails, we have an extra room...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi you guys...I finally had the time to visit your blog. Very well done. I love the pictures and the day to day comments. I'll keep checking back in to see what is going on in your lives. We miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete