Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Stressin It Up!

Today is one week from when Jessica will be flying in. Im very very excited!! Today Johnny had work from 2 - 10 so we had a nice relaxing morning of tanning and swimming. Once he left for work I had no one to entertain my brain so I was forced to confront all my worrying. I cant wait to be back in California but once again we are moving without find work first. Everyone has been telling us how bad California is and I cant help but freak out at the possibility that its going to be difficult for us to find work. About 2 weeks ago I was replying to ads on craigslist for RDAs. I got a couple calls back but everyone needed someone to sart right away. They told me to call when I get back in town but chances are they have already found someone. I still see atleast 1 ad a day for RDAs and chances are better now before school is over and the new graduates are job hunting!

Im sure everything will work out, I just cant help stressing about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment