Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Stay at Home Days are Gone...

On saturday we head back to CA and I am beyond excited!! Jessica is flying out here tomorrow, we are going to squeeze in every sight seeing thing we can on thursday and then pack up the truck on friday. We are planning on taking 2 days to get back so we should be there in time for Mothers Day! Happy Mothers Day Lynne!!!

I was really nervous about finding work but today I had some really great news! My friend has been working at an office for a while and told me forever ago that I needed to come back because they were going to be hiring. She told me that they wanted to interview me and probably start on the 18th. Sounded good to me, but I hate interviews!!

Today she told me that the Dr. fed up with an assistant so badly today that she fired her so this week things are going to be crazy. She told me to just show up in scrubs ready to work on monday! So no interview!!! Im not officially hired, its more of a fill in/working interview so at least I have work for a day!! If things go well they will hire me on and the Dr. was saying that as long as I can xray and suck spit there shouldnt be a problem! Very happy to not have to stress about that now!!

Poor Johnny has to unload the truck by himself though until I get off work....Anyone want to help? haha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment