Monday, April 6, 2009

Cole's Birthday

Today Cole turned 7. It was a pretty busy day for him with school and tutoring and then baseball. We also went on a bike ride and watched Slum Dog Millionaire. Johnny and I got him some legos and pjs. He was acting like a brat as usual so Johnny told him he needed to watch out for the birthday goblin. He knew we were were kidding but it was the on going joke of the evening.

When he went to go to bed Johnny looked like he was going to go try and scare him but decided not to in case he scared my mom when she went to tuck him in. I couldnt help it, I had to do it! So when he went to tell my mom to tuck him in I ran in to hide under his bed, its a bunk bed so its not too difficult to get under because there isnt a bed underneath the top one. I figured he would probably see me right away but luckily he didnt. My mom came in to tuck him in but spotted me, luckily she didnt tell him. As she was leaving Cole called her a big fat monster and she told him to watch out talking to people like that. PERFECT! So after she turned off his light of course he went and turned it back on so I had to quietly text Johnny to turn them back off.

As soon as the lights were off I knew I had to move fast before he turned them back on again so I grabbed his comforter and yanked it off of him! I have never heard someone scream so loud or high pitched. I yelled the Birthday Goblin strikes again before I turned his lights back on. I feel bad but just couldnt help it. Needless to say his lights are staying on tonight and I am well aware that I am evil!!

No comments:

Post a Comment