Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Very Great Awesome Day!

Today was a really really great day! Johnny had the day off which was really nice. Today is my moms birthday and on top of that I had am interview at the hospital for a nurses aid.

Most of the morning went to preparing for my interview at 1. I got there and the nurse informed me that she hadn't seen David (the guy who would be interviewing me) all day and he had already missed an earlier interview. So I went to wait. Luckily he remembered my interview.

It went really well, he asked me a few questions but we mostly talked about the position. He told me that he was going to recommend me to HR and then they would be the ones to make the official job offer. So I take it that means the interview went well.

Great news right? Well...the huge downside is its a 12 hour night shift and the pay isn't the greatest. Johnny really doesn't want me to take it because he likes me staying home with Madison, which I agree with but I want to help contribute. The other huge thing is that Johnny wants to move back to Cali by June so what the point in me working and then having to leave? So I told him to find out if he can transfer to CA sooner than later because there are 2 offices that are hiring right now that I would be able to get. So hes going to find out tomorrow and then I have to get back to David on Friday. Ugh..Decisions!!

After the interview I headed home to start the birthday preparations. I decided to make bbq chicken, potato salad, and a cake from scratch. We cleaned and cooked for the rest of the day. Then had a really nice sit down dinner, which we almost never had. We watched American Idol and then Johnny and I watched Nick and Norahs Infinite Play List.

All in all it was a really great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment