Monday, March 9, 2009

Unexpected Surprise

Today we got a package from Mark. It totally made my week. There was a really nice jacket for Johnny, pages from a newspaper with Marks picture, and a letter. Right away Johnny noticed that the picture of Mark in the newspaper was a picture that Johnny had taken when we were up in slow. So one of Johnnys pictures has officially been published but without credit. Mark said hes going to try and get Johnny paid. It was pretty exciting to see that. The note was also really nice. I know that Johnny is really close with Mark but I have always felt closer to David and Bethany. It was nice to hear he was thinking about all of us and in a way brought me closer to him. Very stoked, Thanks Mark!!!!
I guess I didnt really explain that Mark is in Italy playing football over there. Its an amazing opportunity and Im so jealous!




1 comment:

  1. I didn't get anything from Mark... dude.

    ReplyDelete