Sunday, March 29, 2009

Forever Ago!!!!

I was looking through old pictures and videos on my moms computer and found a few videos of Madison from last year when we came to visit for my spring break. I cant believe how little she looks!!!! SHES GETTING SO BIG!!!! I miss my little baby girl!

Johnny has been working 7 - 4 lately and Cole is on spring break so it has been a pretty boring week now that Kellen is gone. Not to mention its been really cold so we cant even go swimming! We are currently watching Bolt for the 6th time.

Johnny and I also have a move back date. We should be back in California on May 10! My bbf is flying out here on the 7th and then driving back with us. Its going to be so much fun!! Not to mention I dont have to deal with Kellen's farting and stinky feet! There are so many things I want to do once we are settled in CA!!! Sea World and Disneyland are at the top of my list! I cant believe we thought we could survive without Disneyland!! Anyway back to my Disney movie...

No comments:

Post a Comment