Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Days Off are Good for Everyone!!

Yesterday was a really great day! Johnny had the day off so we finally got to spend some time together! We slept in until about 10 and then Johnny went running. I made breakfast for everyone and got ready for the day while Madison and I waited for Johnny. We finally decided to get Pinocchio and we splurged and got it on Blu-ray because it also comes with a regular DVD copy. It in inevitable that Madison will scratch it so its nice to have a 2nd copy!

After shopping we headed to the park for lunch and some outdoor play time. We got Wendy's and discovered that after not having fast food for a couple months its just not the same. I ended up giving the rest of my chicken sandwich to the ducks, well the bread anyway. It was a lot of fun!


Madison was getting tired so we went home and took a family nap. I finally got Madison's bike seat attached to the bike I got myself for my birthday, so when we woke up it was time for our daily bike ride. This time Johnny ran alongside us. We are trying to teach Madison left and right so we let her yell out which way to go throughout town. I think she already knows he left and right better than I do!


When we were finished with that Johnny and Cole practiced baseball while Madison and I jump roped on the trampoline. We had a really good rib dinner and then settled down to watch Pinocchio before finally doing to bed.

One of my top 10 days by far!

No comments:

Post a Comment