Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Update

Ok so its been way too long! I originally started this so everyone would know what was going on in my life in New Mexico and now that Im back I havent written. Im bored because Johnny is running and Madison is asleep so I guess I will atleast give an update....

Im working in a dental office in poway for one of the coolest Drs Ive ever met! Shes so down to earth and never looses her cool, its very easy to work there! We are currently living with Johnnys parents which has been working out nicely. I miss having our own place but for now it is great. Johnny is working at walmart as a cashier, hes still figuring out what he wants to do.

Madison turned 3 last week. I cant believe how big shes getting and how fast its happening!! I really love being able to talk with her and finally have a taste of what her little mind is thinking! I still have bits of baby fever but have been way to busy to really think about that so thats good. There are so many things that need to happen before we have # 2! It does make it hard though when all our friends that have kids maddys age have # 2 and even # 3. Oh well, we have plenty of time for all that.

Right now everything is really good. Johnny and I are happier than we have been in a while and its nice to have that back!

Well sorry I havent written in a while and I dont know if anyone besides David (since hes my only follower!) will read this hahah but I will try my best to write again!

No comments:

Post a Comment