Sunday, July 5, 2009

Time Off...

I have been working since the very first monday I got back to CA. It has been a huge blessing!! I was so worried about interviews and I got to skip it entirely! Not to mention Im actually working and being paid the most Ive ever been paid before! I have been there for about 2 months and I love it! I cant even begin to explain how wonderful it is to love going to work!! I have my "I dont want to go to work today" days but once Im there I couldnt be happier!! I am so thankful for that!

This week however the office is closed so I get a little vacation. Madison is going to go to preschool in the mornings and then we will have tim etogether in the afternoons. Originally I planned to take it easy, just relax and have some me time but now it looks like Im crazy busy!! The front office girls are going to Soak City water park tomorrow and have pretty much talked me into going. I havent been to a water park since I was in 5th grade!

Tuesday we are going to the beach with our really good friends and old neighbors. We always have a blast hanging out with them. We used to go to the beach a lot with them too so I know its going to be a lot of fun. It might also be my only chance to go this summer so Im very excited!

Wednesday I might actually take it easy. I have a couple old friends Ive been trying to get together with so that might be the day to do it.

Thursday I have to go into the office to be trained for bleaching teeth. I dont get paid but I do get my teeth whitened. Im a little nervous only because so many people tell me its painful and Im a big chicken!! After that I might try to take Madison to sea world or something fun like that.

Friday I have to get my jewlery fixed and possibly groceries and the usual friday funness.

I might also go bug Bethany and Delaney at somepoint during the week.

Man I cant believe the week is aready over now! haha Sounds like a busy week but Im excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment