Friday, February 13, 2009

For Hannah

I know I havent written a new blog in a while, Im sorry. The truth is I decided to read the Twilight books again and that has taken up a lot of my spare time. Im on the last book now and Im thinking about rereading Harry Potter. I thought I would get bored reading these books again but Im just as glued to them as the first time through!

The weather has been so crazy here. We go through all four seasons in one day. Its winter cold in the morning, spring fresh in the morning, summer hot in the afternoon and then fall windy in the evening. Its hard to get used to. The other day it was so windy, I seriously almost was blown away! Ok maybe just pushed forward a bit but no lift off...Then the next day it was hailing huge hail for atleast 20 minutes. I made Cole run out and touch the sidewalk and run back. He goofed off so he mostly got rained on and missed the hail. I know Im a mean big sis!

Johnny works too much! Hes always gone! Then when he comes home he just uses me for meals. Oh well, I enjoy it! I love spending so much more time with Madison. The other day I told her to sing the alphabet with me and so she started,"A, B, C....I CANT DO IT!" Then she slammed her head into the couch cushion. She also peed on her first public toilet, Im so happy shes mostly potty trained!

We are heading up to Las Vegas, NM tomorrow to watch Kellen wrestle. Its only about a 3 -4 hour drive so it will just be a very long one day trip. It will be good to see Kellen. Johnny has to work of course so he wont be coming. Atleast we will have Valentines Day morning together!

Ok Hannah, hopefully you got your blogstalking fill :) Ill try to be better about updating again. Its hard to have blogworthy stories in a small town!!

No comments:

Post a Comment