Sunday, December 28, 2008

To a New Beginning...

So here I sit, on a couch in Carlsbad, New Mexico, starting a blog to tell the stories of our new life. Johnny and I decided to come here for many reasons.

We have been here a week now and we are starting to feel more and more at home. We have taken Madison to the Park on the Pecos a couple times and she really loves it and its beautiful there! We love watching the sunset over the Pecos River...






Christmas was fun. We had everyone here including my grandparents and Kellen. We opened presents in the morning and then at night we went on the Christmas on the Pecos. It is a boat ride down the Pecos river where people decorate their backyards with christmas lights. It was really cool and Johnny and I ooed and awed at all the big fancy houses while Madison pointed out every Santa and snowmen. Madison loved it although she ended up falling asleep for the last 5 minutes of it.




Johnny, Madison and I are enjoying our new life so far. We made our own little room for video games and movies and sadly that is all we have been doing for the past couple days! Tomorrow is Monday and it is time to get back to the real world and find jobs.

Well here is to a new beginning and we look forward to sharing it with you.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you have a blog... now I can follow you!

    ReplyDelete