Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Taco Night

Last night we finally started to unpack and clean up our room. We cleared off Maddy's bed and put away all her clothes so she could actually sleep in her bed. That lasted until 5:30 but hey its a start. I felt so bad because when Maddy woke up it was so cold out that Johnny and I didnt want to get out of bed!! My mom said it was 54 degrees when she turned the heater on this morning....Brrrr!!!!! Its supposed to be 55 for New Years Eve night.

Today we didnt get as much done as we hoped. We tried to hook up the kid carrier to my moms bike so I could ride with Maddy but the bike frame was too thick. Maybe Ill get a bike for my bday. Johnny and Cole played video games all day but we did get a few numbers for places to inquire about work. One of the companies was ranked in Fortune magazine among its "100 Best Companies to Work for in 2008." So lets keep our fingers crossed for that.

My mom found out that there is a receptionist position open at the hospital in the ER. I havent heard about any dental positions so I might apply for that while I wait for a RDA position to open up around here.

I also thought I would post some pictures of our new place. Its a pretty old house but its big and comfy for all of us here.









We miss you all!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year! Hopefully you guys will have a buffet in the Cordes tradition... or maybe not. We're going to bed early... I do know that.

    ReplyDelete